If you are not physically located in the state of Ohio, you can access your account, but you cannot place any bets. If you’re near the state border or a remote area and there are not enough Wi-Fi signals or cell towers to verify your location, they you may not be able to place a bet. Please try the below troubleshooting steps if you are having problems being Geolocated:
- If you are attempting to access our website from your desktop, please make sure you have downloaded the GeoComply software:
- If you're trying to access our site from a desktop, you'll need to open your settings, open Player Location Check, and repeat the check function a few times before logging in.
- If you are attempting to access our website from your mobile device, please make sure you have downloaded the GeoComply software:
- Your device may not be transmitting the most accurate data due to connection or performance. Try changing your device settings.
- Confirm you have allowed access to your location data.
- Make sure you can detect Wi-Fi signals. You don't need to be connected to a wireless network. However, the Wi-Fi needs to be turned ON.
- If your device has a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Remote Desktop software, please turn these off, as it will cause the geolocation checks to fail.
Note: If you are playing near the state border, your location will be checked more frequently to verify that you are still in Ohio.